NEW Nova .46 cooling head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I have just received the first batch of new head buttons and cooling heads for the .46 motors. These are designed to help solve a couple of problems. First is the over cooling of the case which could be causing the P/S fit to go away quicker than it should, and second, it will eliminate any water leaks from around the head bolts (the water never touches the head bolts with this new setup).

I am selling these first ones at zero profit...$41 plus shipping. They DO NOT have the reduced volume and these are made for the turbo plugs. I should have them for the std plug in my next order in Sept.

Thanks!
GQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great everybody!!!! I think they are now all gone...I will have to check all the messages I have received and see if I have enough for everyone. If not I will have to go in the order I received the request. I will let you know ASAP.

Thanks!

GQ

Friends, I made a mistake!!!! These buttons do NOT have the new reduced volume!!! The ones coming in Sept will have the new volume. These will work great with the same mod as we made to the original ones, but I simply dont have time to mod spend on the lathe right now to do them. Unless you have access to a lathe, I would recommend you wait until I get the other ones here in Sept. If you do have access to a lathe I will be happy to sell them to you and tell you how to do the mods.

SORRY guys!

GQ

Glenn,

Put me down for two in your Sept shipment, both for turbo plugs and reduced volume. Let me know what I owe you and I will send payment. Thanks.

Are these the same design as the 21? I will take 1 turbo and 1 std when the reduced volume buttons come in Sept. Thanks

Are these the same design as the 21? I will take 1 turbo and 1 std when the reduced volume buttons come in Sept. Thanks
David, they look the same on the outside as the other .46 heads, but on the inside, they look like the .21 heads.

Guys, I will start working with Nova as soon as they open from summer break to get the correct ones made.

GQ

Latest posts

Back