New Miss Vegas!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check it out: http://towerhobbies.com/products/aquacraft/aqub34.htmlSuper Tigre .18, 2.4 Gig Tactic radio and the Glenn Quarles designed pipe!

Somehow I see them coming out with a hot-rodded Super-Vee 27 next.
About time!! Those old radio system sucked!!!! They had more glitches then you can think! They need to redo/repaint the windows too.. looks ugly..needs to be streamlined..I guess aquacraft droped Duratrax motor I see?? Is the supertiger a better/stronger motor??

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna,

according to Towers, the new Super Tiger Marine .18 gives 2.2hp at 31000 rpm.

now, this is even better than the 1.35hp from the CVR-M, BUT we all know that numbers are not always quite accurate.

I am however very interested to try one of them just for fun.

Dan.

Anna,according to Towers, the new Super Tiger Marine .18 gives 2.2hp at 31000 rpm.

now, this is even better than the 1.35hp from the CVR-M, BUT we all know that numbers are not always quite accurate.

Dan.
well maybe I should order that supertiger.18 for my vegas!!!

i would like to see the sponsons, from the very little you can see they look different.

if only i new there was the new generation comeing out ,i would of waited . I just got mine a few weeks ago . crap. <_<

thats a pretty sweet boat. im going to look into one of those tiger.18. thats good power. does anyone have anyvideo on this sucker yet

If you open up the pdf file for the Tiger .18 manual, it says only 1.35 HP, and not the 2.2 that Tower has in the add.

Still looks better than the previous engine though. Curious to see how that starter holds up.

i would like to see the sponsons, from the very little you can see they look different.
I think "new sponson design" was in the list of features...

Anna,according to Towers, the new Super Tiger Marine .18 gives 2.2hp at 31000 rpm.

Dan.
I am interested to see...but would be surprised if the supertiger put our more Grrr than the CVRM...very surprised.

Just ordered a new engine for the kid's MV a couple weeks ago. Would have been interested in trying the new one if I had known it was coming.

Sean

Check it out: http://towerhobbies.com/products/aquacraft/aqub34.htmlSuper Tigre .18, 2.4 Gig Tactic radio and the Glenn Quarles designed pipe!

Have you seen it run Ron?? Guess I am wondering about the "bad to the bone" comment...

Sean
No, I haven't seen it run but saw the engine at the Toledo show. When Mike showed it to me I knew that they had to have something to drop it into. Now I have the feeling that it will also be put into a SV 27 or maybe something else at the Aquacraft Skunkworks.

Mike was really sly at Toledo as there might be something even more exciting coming out and I ain't sayin' a word! He can be such a tease at times! :D

Have you seen it run Ron?? Guess I am wondering about the "bad to the bone" comment...

Sean
No, I haven't seen it run but saw the engine at the Toledo show. When Mike showed it to me I knew that they had to have something to drop it into. Now I have the feeling that it will also be put into a SV 27 or maybe something else at the Aquacraft Skunkworks.

Mike was really sly at Toledo as there might be something even more exciting coming out and I ain't sayin' a word! He can be such a tease at times! :D
i hope they did some sponson mods to it, as i placed one on backorder.. anyone want that engine and radio when it comes in ..lmk

terry

Dan.
I'll be ditching that starter drive system..they can keep it.. drags on the motor.. I want as much power out of that motor without junk draging to that motor.. Be throwing on a belt starter..

It is a good looking boat and that engine looks like a monster cant wait to see one run .

Dont toss the start system out yet there miss hydro.

This start system has a one way.. but it also has a pressure pin on the crank pin.. (not like the other guys system) once the engine is running you end up with VERY VERY little drag from the starting system.. Once all the parts are fully broke in its a super starting system.. Hea.. just like the name says.

Another big advantage.. if you like.. you can pull it and the spring out and simply bolt on a standard back plate.. Whah-la.. have at it with the belt start if you like.

We shot the video yesterday for the boats and even with the stock silly plastic prop the boat goes quite well. The motor and pipe yanks more RPM then the Aqua motor and dang the boat is silent!

Anyway.

Have fun

Grim

I know this is from another thread, but, It still leaves a question I thought might best fit this thread!

So what's going to be different about the new "Deuce" ?? 2.4 radio? what else?

From Grim's earlier reply in the for sale section:

"Just to clarify

There is or was no GEN TWO boat.. Just the same boat with some light hardware changes.

Only a very few boats (right at the beginning) were sold with the original 1/8" flex shaft..

The reason I bring this up is now… there truly is a Second version of the boat coming to market.. Miss Vegas Deuce!

ROCK ON

Grim"

Dont toss the start system out yet there miss hydro.
This start system has a one way.. but it also has a pressure pin on the crank pin.. (not like the other guys system) once the engine is running you end up with VERY VERY little drag from the starting system.. Once all the parts are fully broke in its a super starting system.. Hea.. just like the name says.

Another big advantage.. if you like.. you can pull it and the spring out and simply bolt on a standard back plate.. Whah-la.. have at it with the belt start if you like.

We shot the video yesterday for the boats and even with the stock silly plastic prop the boat goes quite well. The motor and pipe yanks more RPM then the Aqua motor and dang the boat is silent!

Anyway.

Have fun

Grim
Hope this doesnt make my present Miss Vegas obsolete! I REALLY like what i got!!! And regarding the AM radio that came with mine...works as good as the day i got it....ZERO problems in 2 seasons of runnin and racin!! :)

Back