New Marine !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

My daughter became a US Marine today. I hope you all will keep her in your prayers. She is off to Jacksonville NC for 6 weeks than who know where. I am so proud of her and all the other men and women who will give their lives to defend our country. Keep them all in your thoughts and pray to keep them safe. jj

Congrats to you and her. It will be over before you know it. She has become a member of a very select group. Ryon Shaw (Cpl USMC)

jeni,

you should be proud, not everyone can become one. we started with about 85 and graduated about 30 :eek: time flies when your having fun :D

see ya soon.

tim

cpl usmc

jeni,

you should be proud, not everyone can become one. we started with about 85 and graduated about 30 :eek: time flies when your having fun :D

see ya soon.

tim

cpl usmc
You were a Marine????? That's what is wrong with you...God Bless You...jj

once a marine, always a marine, get used to it.

we are former marines, get it right :D

semper fi

tim

Congrats Jenny ! Not a Marine myself but grew up around many with my dad PFC John J Foley (Okinawa ) . Been to events at Parris Is. and reunions in San Francisco , San Diego , St Petersburg . Much respect .

AWESOME! I have no doubt that she will be a fine Marine and will serve this wonderful country well......she will always be in my prayers along with all those who serve! ;)

Hey Gang

My daughter became a US Marine today. I hope you all will keep her in your prayers. She is off to Jacksonville NC for 6 weeks than who know where. I am so proud of her and all the other men and women who will give their lives to defend our country. Keep them all in your thoughts and pray to keep them safe. jj
God be with you & your daughter.

Jim Allen, USMC

Back