NEW JAE FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went to the big lake to make tests and the first results were amazing....not too much batteries for tests and need to work more with props but definitevely became addicted...will post the video after some edition.

Gill

Gill having run tethered hydros ( ic ) for more than 40 years in the UK i can comfirm FE rc boats are definataly addictive after only running electric for around 2 years. Look foward to seeing your vid on the bigger lake. Martin.

Martin I agree with you and no way to go back now.Wow tethered hydros are amazing and I 've seen some videos on youtube..unbelivable speeds from these toys.I can send to you the link of this video as now it is blocked on youtube for personal reasons( pre race SAW adjustments) but I can attest to you that she ran faaaast with a top speed of 143km/h and need more propwork .

p.m .

Thanks

Gill

Yes got it open now, fantastic for first time testing. Speed makes the lake look small, what prop were you using. You might want to look at a Nano 65c - 130c, slightly bigger in width but should go in possibly slight mod to the hatch opening needed but should push speed more than the 45c. Thanks Martin.

Martin we are very pleased with this first test and about to finish a second rigger based on a Jae(bigger boat) in carbon fiber with a Lehrner 2260 motor(1900kv) /schulz 240A esc and nano 65C batts...we are looking forward to see what's going on.Yes for a lake with 400mts long this speed makes it a pond.The best performance was with a ABC 52X70 repitched but we have lot more props for further tests as new batts are arriving so I guess the top speed can be a little bit improved.As soon we have more news will let you know.Thanks Gill

Martin we are very pleased with this first test and about to finish a second rigger based on a Jae(bigger boat) in carbon fiber with a Lehrner 2260 motor(1900kv) /schulz 240A esc and nano 65C batts...we are looking forward to see what's going on.Yes for a lake with 400mts long this speed makes it a pond.The best performance was with a ABC 52X70 repitched but we have lot more props for further tests as new batts are arriving so I guess the top speed can be a little bit improved.As soon we have more news will let you know.Thanks Gill
Thats gonna be Fast

Did the rear wings help handling ?

Martin H he wont be at 49000k loaded but the 4082 leo is a good motor. From what Ive seen it can take some abuse.

Hugh I think the rear wings helped the handling at those speeds and are defenitevely part of our new Jae's.The Leo are great motors for a low budget project and can take abuse if managed correctly.The temperature of motor/esc/batt never exceed 50C .Gill

Finally saw the video. Man she's quick. Sounds good too. What kinda run times you estimate? You have a way to check the voltage at the end of your run?

Back