*New IMPBA Hall Of Fame Members*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZZ RACING

Bob Kensill and Ron Zaker Jr. were inducted into the IMPBA Hall Of Fame. Congratulations guys. It's a well deserved addition to this distinguished group of guys

Congratulations to Bob and Ron on this most deserved honor! Both are true racers with many big wins throughout their careers and they aren't finished yet. We'll see you at the races this year, guys!

Dick Tyndall

This makes me VERY happy. Both are true ambasadors of the sport and tough competitors. Congratulations to both of you !!!

For "Z" I miss racing with you like in the old days.... A MANY time Hydro Master Champion, probably wone more Hydro Masters than anyone.

Bob and Ron,

Congratulations on your HOF inductions, very well deserved.

Two Great Racers who represent our hobby Very Well.

Enjoy The Honor,

Mark Sholund

Mr Bob Kensill

As a close friend of mine I have to say it is well deserved .

We all find out as we get older that we can not due what we used to { EXCEPT YOU }

I started in this hobby with my first boat from you , it is 30 years later and still running ........

I will always value our friendship and the fun we had going to and putting on races ......

NOW WE got a fresh Battery > I Know you will be with us a little longer ,

Thank You my friend fo all you have done for me and all the other's ...........................

Congrat's My Freind

Rick Reisinger > TRICK RC

First off, Congrats to inductee Bob Kensill! I am sitting in my office still in SHOCK by this honor. I got the news from our Dist director Paul "Gooey Cheese" Bychowski this morning. I had no idea anything like this would ever be in my future, it never entered my mind,ever. What a awesome day way to start a day. To even be considered to be in the Hall with the others in there is mind boggling and feels surreal. Thank you to the IMPBA board and to anyone I have ever met, have received help from, and raced with and against over the last 28 yrs. It truly is a family motorsport. It is a true honor and I am humbled by this more than anyone knows. Thanks to all and see you at the races,"go fast and turn right".

Ron Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back