**New IMPBA Hall Of Fame Member**

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,

Congratulations on the Hall Of Fame recognition award from the IMPBA.

You have definitely deserved this award for awhile now. Glad you can enjoy

it while you are still young and able. Thanks for all you have done for model

boating in the past, present, and future.

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats David " Famous JAE "
default_biggrin.png

David,

Remember when I first came to Alabama and you and your brother were running behind the Gadsden Mall, and I joined in and we had a great time, along with a few others that have gone by the wayside, but the two of us are still running boats. This is a well deserved honor

Walt Barney

THANKS for all the good words. There wasn't anyone any more surprised and honored than I was. It appears that all the Huntsville club knew about it well before I did. I want to thank Rog Geraghty, Ron Zaker, and Tommy Lee for the nomination, and the board for voting me in. It really means a lot to me, especially coming from those 3 guys. Thanks again and hopefully I can live up to all the kind words.

David

David,

Remember when I first came to Alabama and you and your brother were running behind the Gadsden Mall, and I joined in and we had a great time, along with a few others that have gone by the wayside, but the two of us are still running boats. This is a well deserved honor

Walt Barney
Thanks Walt, we had a blast running those Hot Shots and ElDiablos. I am still trying to get Mike to get his ElDiablo back out. he still has it screwed down radio box and all.

Congrats David!! We all know you deserve it. Oh, and bring that sport 40 out or retirement. Its time we raced a heat or two!!

Ken
Ken, Thanks, That Sport 40 was a lot of fun, it was about 10mph faster than I could react. Tell Chucky that I am getting my 20 mono dialed back in and he needs to bring the "7up yours" boat back out.

David,

Congratulations on the Hall Of Fame recognition award from the IMPBA.

You have definitely deserved this award for awhile now. Glad you can enjoy

it while you are still young and able. Thanks for all you have done for model

boating in the past, present, and future.

Mark Sholund
Thanks Mark, I appreciate all the props you supplied during the early days of the JAE project. They are still being put to good use.David

Awww man!!!!! Congratulations, way beyond deserving! If there were more people like you the world would truley be a better place. Glad to call you a friend! Thank you for all you do!!!!!!
Thanks BUDDY. I didn't realize how many times I said "Awww Man" until Rod told me what you said. Now I catch myself saying if about 15 times a day. Martin, "Dr Nitro", thanks for the kind words and keep kicking ass on the track.David

Very well deserved individual, I've known David for many years he's always been very caring and helpful. CONGRATS TO DAVID!!!!

Very good to see this. I have enjoyed being friends with this guy for many years. David is not one to talk smack...he lets his boat do his smack talking for him. Congrats David!

-Carl

Back