New Hornet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRoth265

OK Guys heres the deal. 1 new Hornet for NAMBA B Stock.7.5 pro,60% nitro,all the good stuff. Props? Does any body have any thing that they think is killer? Thanks Greg :huh: :eek:

I'm planning on coming down Sunday with the new B stock and the old B stock now as a B mod. Lets get in to the prop boxes and see what happens. How's a 447 with a touch in the tips sound? Greg :huh:

OK lets see if I can attatch a couple pics of the new boat. Feel free to pick it apart.

Greg :)

Greg,

Try going to My Controls and click on Manage Your Attachments to see if you are over your alloted space for attachments. You might have to delete your last attachment to post a new one. At least that's what I usually have to do.

I'm running a X447 on my B Stock. Everyone else here seems to be running a reworked 1450.

I can only stay till 9 a.m. Have to leave for my granddaughter's first birthday party down in Battleground.

Dunny

Greg,

You may want to try a Prather 245,ABC 57 x 73,X-447,X-448,or a cut 1450.

They are all in stock and can be ready to test shortly. Some may need a little

work,but most will do what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

JD, say it isn't so!! But I guess some things are more important than boating.. I'll be there bright and eary and ready to run.. Can't wait!!

Charley

We ran 2nd at the internats with a Hornet, Ron Drakes new Shaman (Van's Racing) put it on us. :p He was the only thing that had something for us. I will personal message you the prop to run it was not listed above here. Cool (It's Bad)

Tim

Precision Boats

GR you got mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestions I will try them and probably put a couple on the anvil as well. Just to mention the best I found and ran last year was a stock x448. I have been messing with some repitched x447's. and bent myself up a cut and repitched 1450 that I'm using on my B mod that I'm very happy with. The endless search goes on. Greg :) :blink:

GRoth265 said:
That was a repitched x448 I'm happy with it! Greg :)
86979[/snapback]

HEY 226 / THATS WHY THEY MAKE THE 600 SERIES , ALSO THE Y SERIES. 648 Y548 MORE PITCH , SAME BLADE , TRY THEM YOU WILL LIKE THEM . :blink:

Back