New Gen II Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys, many thanks to the ones of you that purchased my Zoom CMB 45Vac, NR46, and Picco 45 carbs. ALL of these that I built this year are sold.

For those of you that have pre-ordered or wish to purchase, the Vac 21 and NR 21 Zoom carbs, they will be ready in a few weeks.

Thanks Again,

Charles

Mr. Charles, I received my carbs yesterday and they are works of art as usual!

I am very pleased, I would say keep up the good work, but you need to get out and play with us!

Thanks,

Jeff

Julian, I have had you down for two 21 Vac Zoom carbs for months. I am not going to forget you my friend. :)

Charles

Hello Doc, I put you down for one NR21 Zoom carb. They should be finished in a few weeks. I will PM you when they are ready.

Thanks, Charles

Hello Mark,

The bore of the 21 Zoom carbs is .354 (9mm). I will have to check and see just how many of the NR 21 carbs that I have sold. I will let you know. Tomorrow, I will be out-of-pocket most of the day. Have to go see if my ticker is still ticking.

Charles

Hello Mark,

The bore of the 21 Zoom carbs is .354 (9mm). I will have to check and see just how many of the NR 21 carbs that I have sold. I will let you know. Tomorrow, I will be out-of-pocket most of the day. Have to go see if my ticker is still ticking.

Charles
Have a good check up Charles, see if they throw in a LOF while your at it. :D .....==={}

Ray, there is one nurse there that ALWAYS gets my pulse rate up. She knows it, deliberately flirts with me, and thinks that it is funny when it happens. I love it. I look forward to going. :wub:

Charles

Sir Charles,

My little red bag with the work of art inside has arrived.

Thank you sir

Hello Mark,

Charles
Mark, I have you on the list for one NR21 Zoom carb.

Thanks,

Charles

Latest posts

Back