New Gen II Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Charles,

I'm French and new on this forum.

I have an outrigger for the French race and I'm interested by a new gen II zoom carbs for .21 novarossi engine.

I would like to know, when are they available and is it possible to send it please ?

How many shipping cost to France please ?

Is it possible to install this carbs on the new 21XZ os engine

Thank you very much for your answer

Best Regards

Cyril BERQUET

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Charles

If there are any NR21 Zoom carb available I would like to buy one. Thanks

Troy Hammons

Hello Corey, I just do not have enough spare time to take on another project, even though it is a small project.

Charles

I am releasing the new Gen II Zoom carbs for the CMB Vac 45 and the Nova Rossi 46 engines.

The Generation II carb has all of the little improvements that I have learned over the years making them. This includes a redesigned, shorter bell, a different barrel material that is diamond machined, and a different one- piece sideplate / spraybar.

They are avaliable now. The price each is $110.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Charles
Hey Charles so is this right the vac 45 will fit the nova rossi 46 DD inter change also is the carb that you madr me the gen 2 Thanks Charles

Hello Charles,

No, they are different, the 45 VAC carb is a flange mount and the NR46 has a protrusion that fits into the intake. The internal parts of your carb are GenII.

Thanks,

Charles

I have a few NR 46 Zoom carbs that will be ready by next week. Would you like for me to put you down for one?

Charles

Yes one for sure and maybe one for my friend Tim also but ill make sure after the 1st thanks and happy new year!

Back