New Gen II Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Perdue

I am releasing the new Gen II Zoom carbs for the CMB Vac 45 and the Nova Rossi 46 engines.

The Generation II carb has all of the little improvements that I have learned over the years making them. This includes a redesigned, shorter bell, a different barrel material that is diamond machined, and a different one- piece sideplate / spraybar.

They are avaliable now. The price each is $110.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Charles

Mr. Charles told me the other day he needed a much deserved break from making parts so he could get back to boating

Charles,

Do you have plans to make a batch of the Zoom Carbs for the NR21 ?

I would take 2 of them. Availability?? When? Price??

Kind regards,

Petr

If there's any picco carbs left I'll after all the orders are filled , I'll take one

Thanks Shane

Charles,

Kind regards,

Petr
Hello Petr, I have a batch of NR 21 and Vac 21 Zoom carbs that should be ready in the next several weeks. The price will be $100.00 each plus shipping.

Where are you located?

Thanks, Charles

All of the 45 Zoom carbs that I have received payment for has been shipped Priority Mail.

Thanks,

Charles

Swissrigger, on 10 October 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

Charles,

Kind regards,

Petr

Hello Petr, I have a batch of NR 21 and Vac 21 Zoom carbs that should be ready in the next several weeks. The price will be $100.00 each plus shipping.

Where are you located?

Thanks, Charles

Charles,

I am living in Switzerland. I will send you a PM with my coordinates. Then you can contact me

to discuss more details on shipping and payment.

Regards,

Petr

Latest posts

Back