New Gen II Zoom Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I really try to do the best that I can do and please everyone. Unfortunately I could not please every single one. One person in particular tried to be an a--hole, but he knows just what he is.

If you really want to screw your day up and deal with a true Di-k Head. Just have some dealing with Jeff Moore from Canada. He is the real deal. From talking to some of the other boaters on here, I found out that I was not the only one that thinks this way. He has managed to tick off a lot of people on here. A true Prick.

I really appreciate working with and helping the good guys on here, it has been a pleasure. I am not out of boating completely. I will show up at a few races to keep in touch with my friends.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I really try to do the best that I can do and please everyone. Unfortunately I could not please every single one. One person in particular tried to be an a--hole, but he knows just what he is.

If you really want to screw your day up and deal with a true Di-k Head. Just have some dealing with Jeff Moore from Canada. He is the real deal. From talking to some of the other boaters on here, I found out that I was not the only one that thinks this way. He has managed to tick off a lot of people on here. A true Prick.

I really appreciate working with and helping the good guys on here, it has been a pleasure. I am not out of boating completely. I will show up at a few races to keep in touch with my friends.

Charles
We love ya Charles........ I still need a carby for my DD46. Thanks for all you do man... & come burn some nitro with us @ Huntsville in May...... joe warren

Hello Mr. Joe,

The only Zoom carbs that I have left are the CMB Vac 21 carbs. This particular carb probably has more developement work and time on it than any of the other Zoom carbs.

This is partially due to the fact that these are the carbs that Mr. Jim Wilson in CA prefers to run. He helped me develope and fine tune this carb over several years.

I appreciate the offer to Huntsville. I do not know if I will make that race or not.

Charles

Hello Shane, the total for two VAC 21 carbs shipped to Australia is $219.95.

My Pay Pal address is:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Charles
Hi Charleshave just sent you through funds, address is on the paypal receipt, if there is any problems , let me know

all the best

Shane
Mr. Shane, your two Vac 21 Zoom carbs were shipped to you today.

Thanks,

Charles
many thanks
all the best

regards

Shane

Wow Mr Perdue. Never seen that coming from a gentlemen and business man like you . Love you all the same my friend>

The dick head and prick from Canada

Jeff

Charles
We love ya Charles........ I still need a carby for my DD46. Thanks for all you do man... & come burn some nitro with us @ Huntsville in May...... joe warren
Joe if you get stuck i have 1 new unused zoom carb for a nova 46
If it is for sale? I would like to buy. Charles may need a little vacation? pm the details if you would like to sale? all I have is a new stock N/R carb that came with the engine..

Charles, I hate to see this happen, your carbs are simply the best there are.

We will miss you.

I will miss you (no more make products) so I am very glad and kept 3 good zoom carbs Thank many very much ;) B)

Hello Shane, the total for two VAC 21 carbs shipped to Australia is $219.95.

My Pay Pal address is:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Charles
Hi Charleshave just sent you through funds, address is on the paypal receipt, if there is any problems , let me know

all the best

Shane
Mr. Shane, your two Vac 21 Zoom carbs were shipped to you today.

Thanks,

Charles
Hi Charlesjust wanted to say thanks again, Carbs turned up today, what a work of art they are, I'm glad i was lucky enough to purchase a couple of them before you sold out

all the best

Shane

Thanks Mr. Shane, you will not be dissapointed when you run them.

For those that may be interested, I still have a few of the VAC 21 Zoom carbs in stock. These carbs work extremely well.

Charles

Hello Mr. Samuel,

The CMB Vac 21 Zoom carbs are $100.00 plus $5.35 for Priority Mail Shipping.

Thanks,

Charles

Latest posts

Back