*New Formula*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CokeaColaGuy

Supporting Member
I just finished the boats my son and I plan on racing for the 2009 season, in UNW and RCU. The Formula is brand new, the bud is a year old, and the Llumar is 3 years old. Here's a picture.

DSCF1294.JPG

Jim,

Beautiful work. We've tried to set up a schedule that makes it easy for you to run with us in RCU.

My family looks forward to racing with you this season.

Bill

Thanks for all the positive responses. The boats are from my own molds. I designed and built the Llumar first but was unhappy that it didnt look as close to scale as I wanted. Roger Newton helped me out with a cowl and a set of plans. I think the new boats look much better, they are built from carbon fiber cloth and West Systems epoxy using vacuum bag technique. Boats weigh about 13 lbs.

I just finished the boats my son and I plan on racing for the 2009 season, in UNW and RCU. The Formula is brand new, the bud is a year old, and the Llumar is 3 years old. Here's a picture.View attachment 12102
I like the CokeaCola boxes on the shelves in the background. :p That is an impressive line-up of boats. I look forward to seeing them in action. I bet they will be as fast as they look..... the term Blistering Fast comes to mind....

Thanks for posting. Truly inspiring craftsmanship!!

DJ

I just want to know who did the paint jobs, Obviously that perosn knows how to use a gun B)
Very nice work on all of the boat setting there. Great to see, Scales boats RULE!!!! Doug Shepherd Madison In 06 Formula U-7

Last edited:
Back