New cordless starters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

Four new cordless starters ready to ship.

This is most powerful and lightest cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt for belt start GAS (up to 50cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) motors. The low voltage alarm unit connected to battery will safe battery from deep discharging (optional).I sale these starters without battery and charger
Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery. $155 + shipping via FedEx Ground.
I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Additional terminals - $2.00,
Options:
2L, 23"starting belt for big motors - $4 (one belt free)
Low voltage alarm unit - $8
Shrink wrap battery protector -$3

This is a list of recommended Hobby King batteries you can order from USA warehouse.
N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..
N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..
N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C lipo..
T4500.3S.30F - Turnigy 4500mAh 3S2P 30C LiFePo4 Pack

Battery listed below can be used, but starter has enough power with 2-3 cells battery
N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo..
N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo..

All listed batteries have the same 4mm terminals like wired starter.
The shipping price from US warehouse VIA priority mail $10-16.

More starters will be made in the middle of December. Boris

Cordless Starter 1.jpg

Hi Boris do you have a version available that also has the cone on the front to start nitro tunnels?

Ron

Hi Boris do you have a version available that also has the cone on the front to start nitro tunnels?

Ron
Yes , I have.

For sale Universal cordless Starter for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors

For sale: Universal cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 V for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors.

I made only one starter with cone adapter and shorter handle suitable for inboard and outboard I sale starters without battery and charger

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery, reverse polarity attachment $170 + shipping via FedEx Ground.

I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Additional terminals - $2.00,

Options: 2L, 23" starting belt for big motors - $4

Low voltage alarm - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these and they are GREAT! I wish I had a low voltage alarm though. Everybody wants to borrow mine, then the battery goes down when I dont expect it too.
Thanks! Would you like me to send you Low Voltage Alarm? Boris

Please! give me a total with shipping to wcg555@gmail and I will get you some $. zip code is 62959

I have one of these and they are GREAT! I wish I had a low voltage alarm though. Everybody wants to borrow mine, then the battery goes down when I dont expect it too.
Thanks! Would you like me to send you Low Voltage Alarm? Boris

Please! give me a total with shipping to wcg555@gmail and I will get you some $. zip code is 62959
Please send me street address. You total is $10. Boris

Boris,

I'll take one of the larger starters plus low voltage alarm shipped to me in Washington state at 99336.

Please give me a total and the paypal address you want sent to.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Boris,

I'll take one of the larger starters plus low voltage alarm shipped to me in Washington state at 99336.

Please give me a total and the paypal address you want sent to.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt
Hi, Bill! Are you talking about universal starter with cone adapter ($170 +10+12) or regular ($155+10+12)?

My PayPal is my email address. Thanks. Boris

is there still one of these avalible....would like to have one of these with a adapter to start outboard and my in board?

Yes! I still have one ready to ship. What else would you like with starter - Low voltage alarm, extra belt, connectors? Boris

Hello Boris

I too am in the market for one of your starters. I would like one with all the options and an extra belt. Let me know when one would be available.

Thanks - Doug

Latest posts

Back