NEW BlackBird 21 G2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I just picked the package up at Postal Office today. Look good shape built 85% done because need to cut trim cowling and plate radio cover. I will work on it this month. I say thank to Chris & Steve Wood for good service ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
UpDate: I cut be-careful trim cowling and plate glass so look perfect today. What next set up for servos ;)

I just received my Blackbird G2 yesterday from Chris Wood as well. I have to say that the workmanship Chris puts in his boats is excellent. All the hardware

that came with the boat is top notch. He did a fantastic job. Anyone out there looking for a superb outrigger should give Chris a call.

Many thanks to you Chris for building such a great outrigger.

Detlef

Looks nice Allan. I like the looks of the cowl that Steve makes, for the boat. I see you are going with a CMB motor? Richard D

UpDate: I installed to set up servos and make sure enough room for switch, reciever and RX LiFe battery. What next will brush epoxy coat to laying the carbon fiber onto tank and engine area before glue wood square mount( holder) on tub for cowling and plate glass

Update: almost finish done so I wait my good friend that he will paint yellow on front sponsons and cowling soon but depend on weather

I can tell you how it will run...... get the hell out of the way its gonna be a freaking ROCKET

Chris,

I have been getting a lot of orders for propellers.

Do you have a ballpark propeller,cup,pitch?

H-6,H-7,1450,50 x 69, etc. I heard the new boat likes

a little less diameter?

Let Me Know Please.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

hey mark

1450 46.5 mm tongue cut off no back cup 3.46 cup

1450 46.5 mm tongue cut off no back cup 3.6 - 3.75 cup

that seams to be the money prop's. 50 x 69's are ok also

s-15 cut down if you have a good motor pipe combo

all these props above are with the new COOPER S-PIPE

chris

Chris,

Any idea on how much center of blade pitch?

2.73" to 3.10"? No backcut?

A H-6 pitched up should be GREAT then. :D

Thanks Chris,

Mark Sholund

I will run test five different props: H-4,H-6,H-7,1445 cup 3.3" and 1650 cut 45.5mm in May ;)

mark

i havn't measured the cob on these props but i would suspect in the HIGH 2's to LOW 3's is around where they are at

allen

why would i build SLOW BOATS? :lol:

Back