• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new almost rtr jae12g2 trade for brushless boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike burt

just built need rudder servo.new hitec throttle servo have hobbico power panel with glow plug igniter new and torq 90 charger included.os12tz motor with about half gallon.everything is new.needs servo and finished linkage.pressure line needs installed to new mac 2.5 pipe.prop on in detounged and polishe now.I also have another new one in package.let me know and send pic.my lake wont let me run gas stupid!!!!!!lost pics send them upon request

there are pics in hydro outrigger forum (jae12 first build need opinion)second page name mike burt.boat is red.

Mike,

Do you run with the Saginaw Club?

They are a great bunch of guys who will be

Very Helpful.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

No been running nitro trucks and cars for years and wanted to get into boats so new to this.I have built alot of custom trucks,crawlers and cars.Now that i am into the boats i have three friends going to build them.The boats seem challenging was getting burnt out on vehicles.Always seemed dirty and always smashing or breaking something.I know it will probably happen with boats too,But loved building it from scratch.

Latest posts

Back