• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro Boat Shockwave 36 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z400

Hull, Hatch, and the inside of the hull are all in great shape

I moved the 6v receiver pack to the front of the boat in front of the fuel tank. Battery is slid into a piece of foam noodle. Nose of the boat has been stuffed with foam noodle also. Radio box and tray are in great shape. The steering servo mount on the radio tray was cut to a larger size so i could run a little bit bigger servo then the stock JR Z270. Right now the boat has a Z270 for throttle and a MG995 for steering. Boat also has a Futaba R603FF Fasst receiver. Im including a nearly new Futbana 3pm 2.4ghz Fasst radio. If the buyer does not want the Futaba, i will throw in the stock radio for this boat for free.

I added Aqua Crafts header cooling coils to the shockwaves header.

The rudder and rudder stand off are both from Aeromarine. The rudder is polished but could use some TLC with some metal polish. The prop is a Sharpened, Balanced and hand polished X645. Boat currently has 2 water pick ups, so if you feel like running one of them to the engine and the other to the header, its all set up and ready to go.

Im also including a few other items.

7 brand new MC8 glow plugs

2 NIP Rossi R4 plugs

2 spare hose clamps

30 min epoxy kit

brand new tube of 2 ton clear weld epoxy

Brand new can of Corrosion X, can was used 1 time on a 2.4 receiver

Prather cable grease

radio box lid tape and hatch tape

4 glow igniters

new package of Dubro Nitro line, 2 ft

4ft of water cooling line

glow igniter charger

receiver pack charger

nearly new OFNA 1600mah 6v flat pack

Orion 6v 1600mah flat pack

spare stock engine mounts

bottle of after run oil and a surenge

2 spare flex cables, 1 brand new, 1 nearly new

stock rudder stand off

hand crank fuel pump

spare radio box cover

Futaba R603FF receiver that needs repair

Im also including an assortment of screws and nuts, pretty much anything else that i come across will be included, Im also including a OFNA fuel bottle.

Boat is ready to get wet

ive never had a problem with it taking on water.

like i said, this boat runs very well

im asking $260 plus shipping for what is pictured and everything else i have for the boat

I'll take $210 for the boat plus shipping minus the futaba radio gear, and i'll throw in the stock JR radio for free.

Pictures-

Picture017.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture029.jpg

i accept paypal and money orders

Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions regarding this boat.

Thanks!

-Sean

Back