** New 45 Eagle SAW Boat ** 94.0 mph **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a chance to run the Rigger this am. The weather was Hot ! almost 90 and the conditions weren't the best, but I found a little smooth water on the far side of the Lake. The set up was :

50% RedMax

MC-9

AB 67 Pipe @ 11.75

Full length Rudder and Stock 45 Turn Fin.

Still breaking in the motor. I put in the GPS for a few runs and got 94 mph ! Thanks to my camera man Mike Shuttleworth and Will Gallagher for advice on the phone today.

I'll post this video. Not the best quality the smooth water is 250 yards away. Phil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nrNgaFY_cM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil,

Little shorter pipe and a little more propeller next weekend.

Looks Good On The Water,

Mark

Sure.

2170.jpg

I'm not a prop expert Luiz. Maybe some others can comment. It sure looks like a lot of the blade area has been removed. You might want to talk with Mark Sholund @ Props-4-U and tell him what your running I'm sure he could help. Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Luiz that looks like a good prop there i got one that look something like that from Andy Brown a few years back for a Mac 67 in a 45 set up never got around to messing with anything till Ive ran across this post and it has got me hunting up stuff for two riggers one with a 67 & one with a purple head 90 fired the 90 up just a while ago and she is ready just got to get the strut height set and find my prop going to pull out the 67 and drop in the tub in the morning and if not raining i'm heading to the pond

Back