** New 45 Eagle SAW Boat ** 94.0 mph **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the 94mph runs!!!! Love the rigger. All I run are saw cats and I'm a gasser so nitro is still Greek to me but I'm currently involved with a new gas saw rigger and after 3 months of researching for the best rigger for saw I've hooked up with IMHO the best !!! . I can't offer an opinion as far as props selections for nitro but i do think running without a turn fin would help pick up speed and it looks like from one of the picks I see a water line going to the rudder so I'm assuming your running a water pick blade ?? Again I'm not a nitro guy but I would try a non water pick up blade that's very sharp and short enough so the boat will still go straight and run at high speeds safely . Prop blast is one option but I run a water pick that a guy made for me that's mounted to the transom with a small 1/8 brass tube cut at a 45* that's just below the water line on the transom . It works great and supplies plenty of water to cool the 29.5 . I'd post a pic but all I have is my iphone4s and IW doesn't support tapatalk as that's the app I use for other forums . I could email you a pic of the water pic up and I have a very thin rudder Blade made from a pricy $$ knife blade from insane boats that's 2mm thick!! And razor sharp I have 2 of these blades so if you would like to try one I'd send it to you . As I said I'm not a nitro guy but I'm going to build a nitro cat maybe this winter but for now my goal is to work with a saw gas rigger and I'll be donating all my time to this new project as I intend to throw everything I got into this new build !!! Good luck to you and congrats on your speeds and what excites me so much about this thread as you have only been testing a few times and have already achieved some really fast passes,,!!! Again congrats!!! And good luck !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back