New 1/8 scale decal sets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the other Formula hull. U-7 Graham Trucking sponsor for 2010
The U37 Degree boat was master hull # 00100 with a Flat Transom (No swim Deck ) and Not as wide . The 9401 hull was the old T4 hull and was wrecked in Detroit

I have to announce that I am suspending the sale of RC boat decals. We have been blessed with growth and expansion of our graphics business. The problem is that as we grow, so does the risk of lawsuits. For us to produce a legitimate and correct wrap for instance, We have to get permission from the boat owner, graphics designer as well as all of the associated sponsors. I would then have to purchase the rights or in most cases, be required to buy the decals from a vendor who holds the rights. If I do not do this then I can be sued by the team owner, graphics designer etc. It just aint worth it. All it takes is one guy to call Budweiser and say " hay, Wes is producing decals and I need to know what color red you use" and BAM, I just lost my business, job, house and worst of all... MY toys!!!

All that said, I am making some decals for personal use and I do accept donations. The list of boats will stay but the prices will be taken down. If you want something from my personal collection then call 618-658-9597

Latest posts

Back