• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEU Electric Motor, Batt's, Speed Controller

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

Hello- I have a NEU 2215/1Y, 2 EVO25 Flight Power Batteries, and a Speed Controller for sale. These are all new, never run. I bought them thinking I would try them in a 1/8 scale Hydro. Just never got around to it. I have about $1,500.00 invested. Make offer if interested. I can send PICs, just provide your e-mail.

Thanks,

Fred

Hello- I have a NEU 2215/1Y, 2 EVO25 Flight Power Batteries, and a Speed Controller for sale. These are all new, never run. I bought them thinking I would try them in a 1/8 scale Hydro. Just never got around to it. I have about $1,500.00 invested. Make offer if interested. I can send PICs, just provide your e-mail.

Thanks,

Fred
What is the make and specs on the ESC??

Larry

Thanks,

Fred

Larry

Hello Larry- I will check tonight on the specs and let you know. I can send you a picture of the stuff if you have an e-mail address. I'll try and load them on here in the mean time...

Here a few pics of the stuff I have for sale. I hope this works...

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

Thanks,

Fred

Larry
Larry- It's a TMM 12032-3/wp rb hydro. 3-10 LIPO/7-32 nicd/120A/opto

Is that the information your looking for?

Thanks, Fred

Latest posts

Back