Need Picture of 68 Bardahl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Barnes

I need just one good picture of the 68 Bardahl (checker board). I have a couple from the side. I'm trying to register the boat and it requires a picture for referance on the paint scheme. I would assume it would be a shot of the top of the deck or a 3/4 shot. This is my first time registering a boat and not sure exactly what kind of shot is required.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I need just one good picture of the 68 Bardahl (checker board). I have a couple from the side. I'm trying to register the boat and it requires a picture for reference on the paint scheme. I would assume it would be a shot of the top of the deck or a 3/4 shot. This is my first time registering a boat and not sure exactly what kind of shot is required. Thanks
Ray try this link http://www.unlimitedsdetroit.com/images/the60s/bardahl.jpg

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCALE.

Ralph

ray,

checkout the newton marine collection on smugmug.com. many great pics of the '68 checkerboard in the 1968 gallery.

also be sure to look at the jim clark bardahl site as mentioned above.

the newton collection on smugmug and the UNLIMITEDS DETROIT archive are best collections of unlimited hydro pics that i'm aware of.

dave

Latest posts

Back