Need parts source and opinions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OtisHelmke

Afternoon all,

I may have posted this before but I cant find it so here we go. I'm building a Zippkits JAE 21 I received from a very generous racer. It came with a GO motor new in the box. The boat is maybe 2/3 built but I am in need of some parts, primarily the hardware. I see that Zippkits offers a hardware kit for this boat for around $130. Is that a decent price and is it good quality stuff? My boating experience goes back to the '80s and involves a few scale electrics and a good fleet of tunnel hulls.All outboards for the fast boats. I've never had to add trim tabs, stuffing tubes, flex shafts and so on to a fast boat. I also need a pipe and header for this motor and I need to know what props will be good for this combination. I have a smaller rigger with a Nova Rossi that should be fast but haven't run it so far. I'd like to wrap up the JAE and get it in the water but need to order some things. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Rick H.'

Zipp Kits harware kit is a good deal and supplies all the parts needed to complete or you can get Speed Master strut and rudder and piece together the other parts required .Mark Sholund for props and pipe and header from AA ( Al hobbs) CMB (Stu Barr) Nova Rossi (Ron Shaw) and I believe there is a Go dealer in the manufactures section. You can get some good deals in the for sale section too !!

Have fun

Brad

I've been running the Zippkits hardware in my JAE with zero problems for roughly six years. My only recommendation would be to use the solid rods instead of the hollow boom tubes. Buld the boat per the Zippkits instructions and you will be very pleased.

Rick,,

I have a hobby shop that deals mostly in R/C/boats. I can supply U most everything U need to finish your JAE 21 boat. I also build custom fuel tanks for this boat, and carry ABC and Octura Props and Flexshafts.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

[email protected]

I've a brand new complete set of GO header & tuned pipe which may suit your need to complete your project.

Let me know if you interest and i can send you pics and price, thanks.

Latest posts

Back