Need help with Geometry

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I am in the process of working on a project that I need some help on areas of geometrical shapes. The person who can handle this would have to have good mathmatical ability and be able to input results into an Excel Spreadsheet. This project is part of a major redo of the Engine Analysis Program.

Anyone fit this task?

The spreadsheet and images are done, just need to input the area calculation formulas into the spreadsheet.

Marty Davis

TAKEN CARE OF......

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the process of working on a project that I need some help on areas of geometrical shapes. The person who can handle this would have to have good mathmatical ability and be able to input results into an Excel Spreadsheet. This project is part of a major redo of the Engine Analysis Program.
Anyone fit this task?

The spreadsheet and images are done, just need to input the area calculation formulas into the spreadsheet.

Marty Davis
Marty, let me try to help you. Please e-mail me spreadsheet and comments. Boris Mazor. 901-233-6110. [email protected]

Back