NC Test & Tune Date

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I have been speaking with a few of the guys that run over here in NC and they would like to have a get together over at the club pond in Greensboro on March 21st.

Please post if you think you might make it.

I have been speaking with a few of the guys that run over here in NC and they would like to have a get together over at the club pond in Greensboro on March 21st.

he. .. he. . he. . I get to go play . . . he. . .he . . . he

I will be there! ! ! ! ! :D

Doug

he. .. he. . he. . I get to go play . . . he. . .he . . . he

I will be there! ! ! ! !
biggrin.gif

Doug

Doug, I spoke to Mike Byer, Jerry, Mike T, Jeff Lee and a a few others. All said ok for the 21st.

Blaise

Last edited by a moderator:
Can ya'll bulldoze the site flat and pave it so it will be wheelchair suitable by the 21st?? :eek:

scooter, glad to see ya back on here :D !! hope you're doing as well as can be expected, we don't heal as fast at our age :rolleyes: . i won't be at the test & tune, but will look foward to seeing you at the ptpt district race. i'll be your pitman, that way i won't have to climb the stairs with my bum knee :lol: .

Can ya'll bulldoze the site flat and pave it so it will be wheelchair suitable by the 21st?? :eek:
I can bring my JD Gator if you want, be more than happy too. Would be good for ya to get out and smell some nitro. I might talk Kerri into lettin you drive her Miss Vegas Deuce if you think you can handle it :D

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
I may even dust off a few boats and come play.

I can bring my JD Gator if you want, be more than happy too. Would be good for ya to get out and smell some nitro. I might talk Kerri into lettin you drive her Miss Vegas Deuce if you think you can handle it :D

Doug

Looking up to be a great weather day, in the 70s. Who is comming?
WooooooHOOOOOOOO! ! !!

Gettin read to leave for the pond.

Beautiful day, let's go play . . . all the kids are going. Kenzie is going to try her hand at a RTR today. Wish me (and her) Luck . . .

Doug

Back