• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL RC BOAT SWAP DAY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

Here's an idea. How about designating The Day After Thanksgiving as the National / International RC Boat swap day. I know I have tons of equipment that it is in great shape (props, motors, boats, radios. recievers, pipes, etc.) some new, some used, some hard to find and I know there's a lot of stuff out there that I would like to have. I just never set the time to line it up and put it for sale. Maybe we can set aside the day after Thanksgiving and make it a sales day. Perhaps some manufactures and distributors might want to join "Sales" on the biggest retail sales day of the year. "The Day After Thanksgiving". Maybe you can sell some stuf and/or buy some stuff, or maybe you can find some hard to find parts, or maybe you can make some extra money for "Xmas". This is just an idea. Start posting if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose and Others,

Props-4-U is in the sale,we have quite a few items for the sale.

I would like to be in the "After Thanksgiving Day Sale" also.

I hope I have the time for this one. :D

Thanks For The Support All Year Fellas,

Mark Sholund

I think it's a neat idea but how about making it a weekend thing- Saturday to Sunday? I don't know about others but I'm always driving back from spending Thanksgiving with family on Friday, sure would hate to miss out ......... :huh:

I think it's a neat idea but how about making it a weekend thing- Saturday to Sunday? I don't know about others but I'm always driving back from spending Thanksgiving with family on Friday, sure would hate to miss out ......... :huh:
Hey Don, I'll swap my "Charleston Fall National Champion" Miss Vegas for that not at all ready to run Bud boat of yours! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now thats a great Idea. I have a lot of stuff and I bet there are R/Cers that can use it. Just need to go through it :) :)

I think that is a great idea! :D As an up and coming racer, I found that this past year (being my first racing year), I didn't have quite what I needed or I didn't know what it was I should try. If it hadn't been for the great support of Steve Peterson, Tom Kelly and Mike Hallam, I wouldn't have done as well as I did. Needless to say, I know I need back up stuff, hardware, engine parts, props, servos and especially some different pipes. I would rather buy the stuff I need from the guys on Intlwaters than from Ebay any day. ;) Just my .02 cents.

Sounds good to me, although I have nothing to sell, I am looking for another.21 rigger or a .45 rigger if the price is right. Maybe a boat less engine would be ok or a older good runner.

Who knows maybe I will put my Proboat shockwave 36 nitro boat on the block

DON,

Ultimately it can be as long as we want for the weekend. Post what you need or what you want to sell, that's all. Keep it going.

JOSE

Don,

Just take the laptop for the road trip during Thanksgiving break.

Let the wife drive you won't miss a thing. :D

Jose,

Don just doesn't want to miss a deal here on I/W while he is traveling.

Great Idea Jose,

Mark Sholund

Here's an idea. How about designating The Day After Thanksgiving as the National / International RC Boat swap day. I know I have tons of equipment that it is in great shape (props, motors, boats, radios. recievers, pipes, etc.) some new, some used, some hard to find and I know there's a lot of stuff out there that I would like to have. I just never set the time to line it up and put it for sale. Maybe we can set aside the day after Thanksgiving and make it a sales day. Perhaps some manufactures and distributors might want to join "Sales" on the biggest retail sales day of the year. "The Day After Thanksgiving". Maybe you can sell some stuf and/or buy some stuff, or maybe you can find some hard to find parts, or maybe you can make some extra money for "Xmas". This is just an idea. Start posting if you are interested.
I have Many Engine parts, New hardware, Pipes & props, & A Few New Hulls, DONT SNOOZE ...........

Maybe Andy & Stu will Come in with Some Specials??? I need to buy some CMB RS 91- 101 Engines & a few shafts & props for 2009.

Back