NAMBA West Coast Time Trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, Tim that "squaw candy" will go real good with a little "Old cardtable" :D and some good " honest" :p benchracing!!!

Don :)

O'la Amigo,

Chris after you get your legs under the "Old Cardtable" Benchracing & B.S. is all you can do :lol:

I know what you mean Tim, the anticipation is killing me!!! 2 weeks away and I am still building a new C-X hyrdo that probabley won't get wet untill the SAW. How long are you going to be able to stay ? Hope its all week. :)

Don

I know what you mean Tim, the anticipation is killing me!!! 2 weeks away and I am still building a new C-X hyrdo that probabley won't get wet untill the SAW. How long are you going to be able to stay ? Hope its all week. :)

Don

I`ll be there through Tuesday, I leave Wed. afternoon. Shoot Don none of my boats haven`t gotten wet since last year. When I started working on them they still had weeds on them from last years event. I built a 6-8 cell rigger and it hasn`t even seen water from wetsanding. You`ll have to excuse the finger prints in it, I didn`t have time to let the paint completely cure. Since I haven`t driven a boat in a year I think I`ll start the event off with the T-Hydro to get my blood flowing. This is going to be a blast.

Tim

Tim,

Speaking of fingerprints, I just put the first coat of sealer on the second set of sponsons for the new boat. The first set are so small they would not float the boat :( Went to the bottom of the pool like a ROCK :blink: Sure hope this set works :huh: This is going to be interesting. Now were did I put that wet suit & dive gear :p :lol: :D

There will be a diver there for a few days, I`m not sure how long he plans on staying. I told him I would give him $100.00 each for recovering my boats. I guess I`ll run until I run out of funds. I hope my new boat floats :eek: not to sure though. I may have to hand lauch and hope I make it back. :)

Tim

Don,

I'm bringing 4 virgins to this one. I'll be lucky if I've got paint on most of them. Unfortunately the 1/8 scale isn't going to be finished (that's one project worth spending the extra time on). I'll be there through thursday. I can't wait.

Tim,

$100 for each recovery. I'm in. Dan's going to be able to retire after this.

Hey Brian,

Playing with 4 virgins will be fun ( In a different context a whole lot of fun ) :D Sure would like to see the scale run, they are cool looking going like he## on the water. It'll be good to see ya.

PS Dan who???? ( me too )

:huh:

Don, that would be Dan Chase. He has over 24 years diving and worked for a while doing search and rescue for the police in the Bay area. I think you know him?

Tim

I think there may still be some boats on the bottom of Legg Lake from last years FE trials. Maybe Dan can find those! This is shaping up to be a really fun one. The anticipation is killing me. Somebody arrange for some of that "perfect" SAWs weather like last year.......please.

Don, that would be Dan Chase. He has over 24 years diving and worked for a while doing search and rescue for the police in the Bay area. I think you know him?

Tim

Brian Buaas,

Your Prop Shop S.S. propellers came in today if you still want them?

Shoot me an email or call me please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Email is: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have 18 F.E.ers signed up. The hotel will start fillin up tommorow, it sounds like the weather will be good. I`m looking forward to this. Yeah!!!!!!!!! See you soon.

Tim

Hey Tim,

Remember, don't go breaking any records till I get there on Sunday :p :lol: :)

Don :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back