Namba District 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

ATTENTION: All those looking for the WCRA One day Schedule.

I just returned from our scheduling meeting and the Brandon Club is first up in just a few short weeks. Please get your calenders marked to be there. I will have the Entry form online tomarrow so download it, fill it out and send it in to help kick off the series with a bang!

March 13th Brandon - Brandon MBC

April 17th Race Craft Bearings & Hobby (Brandon pond)

May 1st Babson Park - Central Florida MBC

June 26th Sarasota - Sarasota White Caps

August 7th Brandon - Brandon MBC

September 11th Orlando - (Tenative and lake to be announced at a later date)

We may possibly add another date or two for Oct, Nov or Dec

Please feel free to contact me if you need any questions answered.

Ron Byrd - Namba District 3 Assistant Director

Last edited:
Entry Form is online and the first race is but a few weeks away please spread the word.

WCRA Racing

Ron

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]Anyone in the West Central Florida area, (or anyone else for that mattter) is welcome to race with us in these fun one day events. They are especially great for beginners, less intimidating than the two day events and also less expensive. We need to encourage new and old boaters alike to keep alive this tradition which is so important to the survival of RC Model Boating.[/SIZE]

SUPPORT WCRA

Hey Don: Mark and I will try to make as many of your one dayers as we can. Probably can't make the first one however due to the short notice. How about getting your scale ready to run and then you, Ron, Mark and I can run them at the one dayers. That would be the best as we really like the laid back atmosphere of the one day races. Best regards, Perry

Perry,

Yes, the short notice may hurt us however we couldn't seem to get everyone on the same page as to holding these races. We finally got this done and hence the short notice. I'm sure we are waiving the two week in advance penalty which is still showing on the entry info, for anyone else reading this. Hey, 101 views so far, I guess there are some people interested!! :D :D Don

Perry,

Yes, the short notice may hurt us however we couldn't seem to get everyone on the same page as to holding these races. We finally got this done and hence the short notice. I'm sure we are waiving the two week in advance penalty which is still showing on the entry info, for anyone else reading this. Hey, 101 views so far, I guess there are some people interested!! :D :D Don

Chris Wittrig said:
Count me in!  I think I can have three boats.  Sending in the entry tonight.
87832[/snapback]

Don I will be there for the one day races always a good time. I did not see gas rigger's on the form. Can we run them if there is enough entries?

Rod

Chris Wittrig said:
Count me in!  I think I can have three boats.  Sending in the entry tonight.
87832[/snapback]

Alright my good friend Chris is joining in!

Chris if you would like to hook up and go with me we can save at least one trailer going over if you think that will work?

Ron

Hey guys. Got a question, how many heat rounds do you feel can be completed in a typical 1-day race on WCRA circuit?

I can come to some of them. 3 or more rounds in one day would be good and make it worth the drive. The 2-day highpoints races that are out of town are hard for me to stretch, so maybe I can come play at your 1-day races with the family??? I got the schedule, thx Ron. -Clay

Last edited by a moderator:
ClayGlover said:
Hey guys.  Got a question, how many heat rounds do you feel can be completed in a typical 1-day race on WCRA circuit? 
I can come to some of them.  3 or more rounds in one day would be good and make it worth the drive.  The 2-day highpoints races that are out of town are hard for me to stretch, so maybe I can come play at your 1-day races with the family???  I got the schedule, thx Ron.  -Clay

87956[/snapback]

Hey Clay sounds good! We run 3 rounds at the one day events and we will be glad to have you!

Ron

Hey All,

WOW, it's really great to see some new names showing interest...178 views, sure seems like the word is getting out!!!!! I sent in my entry this morning, let's fill up Gene's mailbox!

I talked to Tom Foley today and he's in gonna try to bring Bill Gibson along also,Steve

RaceCraftBearings said:
Entry Form is online and the first race is but a few weeks away please spread the word.
WCRA Racing

Ron

87356[/snapback]

Race is next Sunday. get those entries in!

Thanks!

Ron

Back