NAMBA District 3 High Points Race on April 21 & 22 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Palm Beach RC Power Boaters District 3 High Points Race has just been announced. To find out more information and to enter this race, please go the this link: http://www.rcracingevents.com/

For more information, please send an email to [email protected]

Thanks!

Steve Adams, President

Steve Gualtieri, Vice President

Palm Beach RC Power Boaters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on District 3,Lets make this another big race to back the Brandon race.Lets go and burn some Nitro..... B)

Another great race..Everyone should try and attend..Not many races after this one..We will be there!!

Same weekend as Atlanta for some and River Ranch Hot Boat Rally for me you all have a good race !! I'm sending Jeremy my Twin to race with you guys !!

Tom all i know is you better make that twin even faster..Theres some new weapons coming for you...We will all rematch at the 2012 Fall nats!!

District 3 guys get entered..deadline soon approaching..and if you havnt paid please make sure you guys send in your entry fee..This helps the guys running the race..

AS OF 4/12/2012 THERE IS ONLY 1 20 MONO ENTERED. IF I ENTER WON'T BE ENOUGH BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS. CAN SOMEBODY ENTER A 20 MONO SO THREE BOATS CAN MAKE THE CLASS. DISTRICT 3 RACE. DAN MCCORMICK

Dan ask Curtis Canton if he will sign up his 20 mono, also the Moore boys are not signed up yet so theres another mono. You will have enough just sign up, Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!

Watch out the demand boats are coming to town.

Got a new one to terrorize yal with.

See ya on Friday.

David

Back