N1 MONO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will delete these posts.. This is not the image I want to portray of myself.

I am grateful for the opportunity to race with all these wonderful people.

I have PLENTY to learn, and that makes things fun

This is not the image I want to portray of myself.
Wilmer, you have a solid reputation of the being a fun guy to be around at races. Maybe that's why all the chest thumping perplexes us.

There is a lot of great racing all over the country and some of the best is in the Midwest.

But I'll tell you this, if you ever come to a race we host, you have a place to stay at our house. You'll have to sleep with Buaas, but I can't help that. :eek: :eek:

1. You'll be racing on a 1/8 mile course surveyed by a licensed professional.

2. In 7 years, we have never permanently lost a boat. You can walk the whole course.

3. In addition, if all goes according to plan, you'll be racing at the first rc boat site in the US to use transponders. This is possible because we're in a small town, the Village Board likes the activity, the pond is 4-5 ft deep, and we can leave our course up all season.

No gas is allowed...to bad. LOL

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You'll be racing on a 1/8 mile course surveyed by a licensed professional.
2. In 7 years, we have never permanently lost a boat. You can walk the whole course.

3. In addition, if all goes according to plan, you'll be racing at the first rc boat site in the US to use transponders. This is possible because we're in a small town, the Village Board likes the activity, the pond is 4-5 ft deep, and we can leave our course up all season.
Can I come to??? I liked everything except for having to bunk with Buaas... though, I know that bunking with his buddy John might be even more scarey! (Snooring!! ;) )

Sounds like it will be a great event...

Sounds like it will be a great event...
Not so fast. Next season depends on some blood tests I'll be doing in the next couple of months, and even with that I'm not sure if we can commit.

I'm on a protocol through early August. It's given me my summer back, but we don't know if it's temporary or if there actually is healing going on.

We can't be planning to host a big race if I'm still on the transplant waiting list.

Latest posts

Back