• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New Demon mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lutz

Supporting Member
Brand new undrilled Demon mono in perfect condition. This one measures close to 40". I believe the biggest version he made. Super low profile, low angle and light weight. $265 shipped in the US only. Jeff Lutz

Attachments

• IMG-6851.jpg
    IMG-6851.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG-6853.jpg
    IMG-6853.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG-6856.jpg
    IMG-6856.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Awesome boats.! There was one version larger than that one . This would be sick with.todays electric setups or nitro !
I watched him win SAW at the 1990 Internats with one this size with a .67 in it. I’m not aware of a larger one. Yes, I’m not a electric guy and I don’t promote it, but this would be a awesome electric project. Todays .45 nitro would also be fast fun.

Brand new undrilled Demon mono in perfect condition. This one measures close to 40". I believe the biggest version he made. Super low profile, low angle and light weight. $265 shipped in the US only. Jeff Lutz
Jeff, how long have you owned the hull? Is it one purchased at the Nitro Championships?
Thanks John

I’ve heard he ran 45’s,67’s and .80’s in this hull. It’s a lot different than most monos but held many records.
Yes they did hold records,,, could not turn,,, but the Stewart's from Maryland had them honking in the 80's , I was on the scopes in those days we used a measured/surveyed coarse with rifle scopes , and push buttons

Is that a 45 hull
I ran one of Tom's Demons with
an OS 46 in it back in 1985. They are not a heat race boat and don't turn that well due to the shallow deadrise. The 3D Deep Vee was Tom's heat racer and was quite dominant around Michigan back in the day.

The Demon was meant to go fast in a straight line. The molds are supposedly still over in the Port Huron area.

That's a lot of $$$ for that hull.

I ran one of Tom's Demons with
an OS 46 in it back in 1985. They are not a heat race boat and don't turn that well due to the shallow deadrise. The 3D Deep Vee was Tom's heat racer and was quite dominant around Michigan back in the day.

The Demon was meant to go fast in a straight line. The molds are supposedly still over in the Port Huron area.

That's a lot of $$$ for that hull.
To pack and ship a mono isn’t cheap these days. I’m not making money on this hull, but if I was and you don’t like the price of course don’t buy It. No one has said this boat is a rough water racer or anything of the sorts. Its pretty obvious what this boat was designed for. One sold back in August and I had a plan for this boat at one time but thought I would let it go if someone wanted to play with it. On this site, you usually have to put more money on it to give someone room to talk you down so they feel good couple that with shipping prices and there you go. I’ll keep it and pack beer and ice in it and let it float in the pool if it don’t sell.

To pack and ship a mono isn’t cheap these days. I’m not making money on this hull, but if I was and you don’t like the price of course don’t buy It. No one has said this boat is a rough water racer or anything of the sorts. Its pretty obvious what this boat was designed for. One sold back in August and I had a plan for this boat at one time but thought I would let it go if someone wanted to play with it. On this site, you usually have to put more money on it to give someone room to talk you down so they feel good couple that with shipping prices and there you go. I’ll keep it and pack beer and ice in it and let it float in the pool if it don’t sell.
Sorry, Jeff...missed the shipping included.
However, that's ~$30 with Pirate Ship.

I merely informed a fellow club member of my experience with the boat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your boat, your price.... nonetheless, my opinion stands and, again, was offered to a fellow club member.

Best wishes with sale.

I have one as well ! Putting one of my VAC 45 s in it with a turn fin on the right chine at the transom and possibly a small keel fin on center to see if we can make it turn!
Awesome! Sounds fun Tom. Yes, a lot of rigging you could try on that boat. I have no doubt you can make it turn in smooth water.

Back