My rigger build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hopkins

I have looked and looked and studied alot of the SAW riggers and decided to build one myself i hope it works anyway heres some pics of what i have done so far and i will be running a frank orlic picco 80 for power with a cmb pipe not sure what prop to run on it yet .

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when someone has something to share that is completely original. Good Luck!

Did a little more on the rig heres some pics , let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like that groove down the front is going to channel water right into the carb,. but I guess if you are running only SAW you should be alone.. I have wondered before about things that channel air into the the carb,.. and how that pressure would very with speed and possibly make it difficult to hold a needle setting..

The air ram is a great idea. You should try a naca profile. When done right the water will pass right over.

it looks like that groove down the front is going to channel water right into the carb,. but I guess if you are running only SAW you should be alone.. I have wondered before about things that channel air into the the carb,.. and how that pressure would very with speed and possibly make it difficult to hold a needle setting..

I hope not to channel water to the carb but only fresh air i don't think it will lean it out to a point of no return ( damage parts ) if it starts to lean and fall off pipe i would richen the 3rd channel needle .

Thats all i have for now on this untill i run it under power, i will let you know how it works for me when i get it wet but that won't be till next summer.

let me know what you guys think
very cool design. Looks like an outrigger Batman would ride in :)
Would like to get a closer picture of the Picco .80 .

Thanks david , the motor sitting in the hull is a 67 the frank orlic modded motors are sitting in my twin i will use one of them i puchuced them from big chuck a member here and a great person to deal with , i bought the motors pipes and headers for my twin withthe intent to run one of them in my go fast rigger .

If you want to see some pics of those motors let me know and i will post them .

Latest posts

Back