MY NEW TWIN 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christophe

Hi,

after several years I finally decided to build a twin 45 with 2 MAC 45 and a CMB nitro pipe with personal muffler.

Strut are personal also.

My friend Francois Peilleron build the central part ( JAGUAR 1 ) and the cowl. the front sponsons and turn fine are JAGUAR III.

The first tests are good and promising...

.................................................................................Chris..............................................................................................

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

Very nice Christophe. I see you made a reservation to install a number plate. Are you going to race it in the H15 class?

Very Nice Christophe!

Original style Andy Brown Jaguar tub and wings New style front sponsons. It will surely be a great boat! MAC 45's still ticking!

Unfortunately, no I could not come this year, I have too much work ...
Yes I was qualified H21 H45 and my son in junior O21.
But my friend Erich COSTA will participate with my Crapshooter 45...

.........................................;......................................Chris.....................................................................................................
IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

Very Nice Christophe!

Original style Andy Brown Jaguar tub and wings New style front sponsons. It will surely be a great boat! MAC 45's still ticking!
Thank Andy, and thank you everyone for your compliments.

MAC motors make great noise, I love it.
My first setup: H48 ABC stock. 32% nitro, head clearence 0.011, weight is RTR without fuel: 5.4 kg. motors are also stock. the TF is the same as that the JAGIII 45
I think there is a big potential.
What do you think?

..........................................................;......................................Chris.....................................................................................................

I would like to thank my friend Francois Peilleron for his help ..

................................................................................;......................................Chris.....................................................................................................

Hey Chris very nice looking boat, I ran an original Jaguar for many years with a MAC 45 until It had a nasty accident in the first race of the year oops. I found the Jag really liked H22 and a pitched up 1655. Would be good to see a video of it running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice Christophe!

Thank Andy, and thank you everyone for your compliments.

MAC motors make great noise, I love it.
My first setup: H48 ABC stock. 32% nitro, head clearence 0.011, weight is RTR without fuel: 5.4 kg. motors are also stock. the TF is the same as that the JAGIII 45
I think there is a big potential.
What do you think?

..........................................................;......................................Chris.....................................................................................................
H-48 is huge for twin 45. Stock H-22 would be perfect. For 1/4" shaft I made H-24 and H-26. Those would be great props if you could find them. Maybe H-32 trimmed to 57mm with long pipes.

Re read Andy!
Hey Martin! I heard you won a race recently. Congrats!

When I read Christophe's question to me, I hit the Quote button and replied. I did not read subsequent posts before I replied.

Christophe,Continue working with the stock H-22's. My 1993 Eagle with CMB 45 Evo (old black and gold engine) was a consistent 80 mph race boat with the stock H-22.

In the Twin 45 they will be plenty fast on 32% nitro. The big blade area will be a benefit when racing a heat full of 15cc boats! Just work with your pipes until you get the speed and throttle response you want.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy thank you for your advice I am yet to 80mph ... my engines are stock. My objective is 115 120 km / h.
Paul, the tape is to keep the heat ... and reduce some noise in Europe because we are limited to 80 db.
video my 2nd test on my Facebook. I still have to work on pipes....

............................................................................................Chris............................................................................................

I'm not on Facebook, do you have a link.

I know about the noise limits, have been to the wc in hungary and dessau.

Back