my new toy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradley

hey guys,

well i have finally finished my my rigger with a rossi 65 for the motor it took me awhile but i got it done :D

i made all the hardware except for the strut, all i need is a prop but not sure on which one to get :unsure:

here's some pics

so what you think of it?

thanks

brad

hey guys,

well i have finally finished my my rigger with a rossi 65 for the motor it took me awhile but i got it done :D

i made all the hardware except for the strut, all i need is a prop but not sure on which one to get :unsure:

here's some pics

so what you think of it?

thanks

brad
Bradley:

Start with an H32 ABC. It is a good prop right out of the package (sharpened & balanced of course).

Marty Davis

Bradley,

Boat looks good,you may want to check the bottom of your turn fin.

H-30=3/16" shaft size, or H-32=1/4" shaft size,one of these would be the way to start off.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Hi Brad,

Nice job on the boat.

I have to agree with Mark,take a look at your turn fin,the shape just isn't as good as it can be.

It's one of the most important things to great handling and speed.

You've came this far,do yourself and the boat a favor and put a good turn fin on the boat.

You won't regret it.

I'd call Dick Tyndall,the Virginia Craftsman at 804-703-7865 and he'll fix ya right up.

As far as turn fins go,Dicks are top notch.

You'll enjoy the boat way more. :)

The best of luck to ya with your new boat.

Just my $.02

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys, i will get a bigger turn fin because i wasnt sure if that one would be big enough but now i know thanks. do the abc props already come sharpened and balanced or do i have to do that myself?

thanks

brad

Brad,

None of the props come sharpened and balanced unless you get them from one of the Prop Gurus out there.

If you can't sharpen,thin and balance your own prop,Mark Sholund (shoboat) is as good as they come.

He's just above in the previous post.

He can also save you tons of time and many useless props if you let him pick the prop that will work for your application.I'm sure it'll make you smile. :)

The people who post here are some of the best in the world.

And the greatest thing is,everyones willing to help out.

Ask,enjoy and happy boating.

thanks for the info everyone the only problem is that i live in australia and i was wondering if anyone knows anyone that dose that here in aus (sharpening and balancing).

are propshop props any good they come sharpened and balanced form hobby supplies here in aus?

thanks

brad

Brad,

I ship to Australia quite a bit, in fact today an order went that way. :D

I have plenty H-32's in stock,$45.00 shipped to you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Brad

I have one of Mark's H32 props for my 67mac Rigger

I have brought numerous props before and i must say

His work is top class.

Spend the money once and get the right prop from Mark the first time.

He shipped mine to Australia with no problems in 6 days

Brad,

i live Melbourne,

i do a few props for people, just ask around how

well they run.

regards Aaron

I have seen Aarons boats and set ups and it is to notch.

Sorry for not mentioning your prop work as i wasn't sure if

you were doing them yet.

Back