My most Fun boat with maximum on FUN!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple poll, speed , giggles and fun which one?

• .21 or .45 size Monos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .67 or .90 size Monos

• Gas Monos

• Nitro Sport boats, any size

• Gas Sport boats, Big size

• .21 or .45 size Riggers

• .67 or .90 size Riggers

• Twin Riggers

• Twin anything!!

• Outboard Tunnels

• Total voters

Scott Schneider

Please pick just one and post only once per member so we all can get a good idea of what thrills you most. :unsure: Scott

Ran out of room.

Gas riggers

Nitro Cats

Gas Cats

Electric boats

and Funky boats of misc design.

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise there is no catagory for 60 size hulls running 80 motors,much less flatbottom drag boats...lol :D

Most fun?

I didnt see anything for a CAT Up there.

But i really enjoy running my cat, it handles soooooooooo **** good.

In turns, streight aways.

I enjoy them all as well.

I would say Mono is next best fun

NT

Hey Guys,

Nothing about FE boats either. :( I like my LSH for big grin fun, not quite fast enough to blow it off the water yet fast enough (with runtime) to keep your attention. My avatar pic is a LSH. :D

Paul.

Running the course on a pond can be fun but nothing beats running a 50" or better gas boat on ruff water. Jumping 2 to 3 foot rollers on and off the gas trying to keep it from flipping and hauling but, now that is fun.

My twin rigger........ absolute pure knee knocking, spine curling rush of adrenalin. I love running boats no matter what it is but there ain't NOTHIN' like the twin! Just the sound gives me chills............. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mod .21 tunnel is what I do the most of,

But I am getting a big kick outta building up a .12 rigger too :D

21 Rigger, the pride of my fleet. Fast enough, handles like it`s on rails and so far won every race it`s been in. Although I have a Villan with a Gerahty mod CMB in the works that my take over the top spot. Guess I just like 21`s cause I sure got enough of em!!!

The .21 that my son races is the most dependable runner that we have but I'm getting the most Fun Factor out of messing with my little .12 powered boats.

Twins are the ultimate in Badness but I'd never have one myself, they throw in the Hassle factor for me.

What no converted inbord .80 sizes tunnel hulls on your survey?? Just kidding.

I had an old Little Hoss shovel nose hydro w/a K&B .40 engine in it. man I miss that boat.

What no converted inbord .80 sizes tunnel hulls on your survey??  Just kidding.I had an old Little Hoss shovel nose hydro w/a K&B .40 engine in it.  man I miss that boat.
We took a Prather? 45 o/b tunnel hull ( the one that's made in epoxy glass) & coverted it to a 90 CMB inboard years back. The neatest thing to watch when you slammed the throttle, the entire boat would leap forward out of the water like it came out of a cannon. Now turning ..... well ... let's just say the picture was not pretty. :blink:

Race after race, the 20 mono class has the most entries. With a full field and so many fast boats, it gets my vote.

Watching my son race the Novice class was actually more gratifying but I also had to make sure I took my BP medication before he grabbed the wheel. Watching your brand new Speedmaster fly over the pick up boat can un-nerve the brave. Fortunately, he outgrew that habbit.

Heat Racing Gas Boats does it for me - Mono or Cat - fast and close - start to finish, no gloves. And watching someone else running a nitro twin-engined rigger.

Mike T. said:
Heat Racing Gas Boats does it for me - Mono or Cat - fast and close - start to finish, no gloves.  And watching someone else running a nitro twin-engined rigger.
Gee Mikey, to whom might you be referring? :D New SGX twin is ready, I think my motto for '04 is gonna be - "SHOWTIME" :lol:

Back