My First Winter Nats....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I have ran RC nitro Boats and cars all my life,

2011 was my first year racing here in district 3, I have met and made alot of cool people and made some now close firends.

January started out really rough with three car crash's(none of them my fault) and a purse snaching,witch left me and family in the ruts.

Attending the winter nats for my first time was a huge realese of all the negetive stuff that happened,the first two days where great but the last two days I let the excitment get to me.

I did not finish on the podium but did fairly well with ponits.

I thank Wayne and Tammy and the rest of the OCD creww for putting on this event,

I would also Like to thank,

Jerry Crowther for helping me with my wicked fast monos and getting them into to shape and a few driving leasons(witch are not over he says lol),Andy Brown for the baddest 60 rigger I have ever driven.Tom Foley, Bill Gibson, and ANdy Green for being awesome pit buddies.

And of course my weekend boat warriors , Brett English, Albert Araujo, Elias Vazquez,Jerry Crowther and newest friend Andy Brown.

With out you guys I would not be racing today.

And one more thank you to Jason Brown,you are a great pit man and I look forward to racing with you more here in Florida.(WHAT LAP AM I ON LOL)

Go fast and Burn Nitro,

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy this was my first Winternats racing also. It was a pleasure to get to know you better and also meet your wife and kids. Your right at home at camp Foley- lord knows Bill cant balance out me and Tom all by himself :p Your stuff keeps running better and better, lord knows you got some good help B)

See you in Brandon to do it all over again soon. B)

Andy

To all the readers out there Jeremy will be a racing threat at the pond in any race !!His equipment is top notch and he drives well . He also has a cool racing head except for not knowing what lap he 's on !! LOL All his boats are deadly weapons waiting to strike ( hopefully they are over being RUN OVER !!! :lol: )

Great pitting with you buddy ..catch up to you in Brandon , can't make Sin City ( Miami ) :D

Jeremy,

Glad you are starting to have the success that you deserve.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Jeremy, I enjoyed pitting with you very much! You have some real nice (and FAST) boats,and more importantly a VERY nice family....both you and Andy really did an awesome job for your first Winternats! Tom and I have made a few of these together thru the years and ive always had a blast with him! He runs my butt into ground pitting for him (wouldnt have it any other way)then does a spectacular job pitting for me when im up, as does Andy! I sincerely hope to see all you guys at another race real soon!

Thank you guys for all the nice comments. Racing boats is awesome but the people you meet along the way is the icing on the cake.

Thanks again :)

Back