2012 Winter Nats Scores

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem was the laptop they kept scores on wasn't able to upload to the internet. Consider also heats were scrambled between rounds and that took time and probably why Bill Britton worked in his trailer for 4 days and didn't even race his own boat. The nice thing about RCracingevents scoring is with an internet conection it will keep scores updated daily and at a multi day race you see heat scores by the round. Just a hardware snafoo at this event which is acceptable considering all the work everyone did. I could only watch on Sunday but it was a very well run event.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that internet uplink to post scores is cool, I got to go to the Melbourne race and they used that. Just look at your smart phone and see all the current scores during the race.

Just a small bump in the road I say.. Bill will have it running like an OS in no time!.. Smooth, fast and SWEET!

Grim

Bill's program is the cat's meow. It is the only one I will use for our races. The shootout is something new that he has added to rcRacingEvents and had a couple of minor bugs (for this race anyways) but after a brief talk with Bill he said it was a simple fix but not something he could do over night. Bill is very open minded and willing to work with everyone to improve his program. If you haven't used this program to set up your race you need to. It is far superior to anything out there.

Bill...Thank you for your hard work and dedication in creating rcRacingEvents.com

You didn't gave me my points in X Mono and in C Mono I don't appear in the list with my puntuation of 3th place.

Wayne,

I was first after four heats of racing in both P Spec and Gas Outboard. Ended up fourth afer the shootout in both with 2 DNF.....guess I get two pats on the head....... ;)

Latest posts

Back