My Christmas Vacation wonderful story

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

Well it started out great,spending all i had on my kids for christmas,you know, fighting for parking spots, getting bumped into while inline,al the norm..

Well after christmas starting this past friday the 30th.

I was rear intended in my family van, witch wasn't to bad no scratches, we all wen ton are merry way.

later on friday evening around 7:30pm,I was on the way to the store with my wife and my two daughters, 5 and 10. almost to the store some stupid kid thought he could make it turning left in front of me,but he was so wrong,Head on he creamed into to us. With the screaming of pain coming from my two girls, I had to force kick my door(i was driving)open.First I told the other person how stupid he was then turned and slid open the door to crab my youngest from her child seat.

Then I walked around to see how my wife and oldest was.

At that moment i looked up over the van to notice that stupid kid that ran into to me was already half way down the street running from the scene of the crash.

My two kids where ok but my wife had to go to the Hospital,witch later found that she had a sprained shoulder and a real bad case of whiplash.

Saturday came and went with no fowl as tho we were tired from the night before.

Well today we used my fathers car cause the van that was wreck was my family's only means of travel.

We went to the Dog park for a little fun and after only 15 min of being there,this lady runs up to me as I was throwing the ball for my dog,to ask if the red car in the parking lot was mine and I said"it was"she then told me that someone had broken in to it ,that the window was shattered.

I came to the car to find the my wife purse,witch was wrapped with a sweat shirt stuffed under the dash board was stolen.Keep in mind the parking lot is right next to the park.

So i now I have two deductibles to pay equaling up to $1,000.

So with christmas and this current event of $%#& I hope I can still attend the winter nats.

I hope I never cross paths with these bad people,like the saying goes,if you have nothing nice to say,you get the point.

Happy New Year Everyone,

Jeremy Edge

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy, sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hold your head up brother, it will get better.

**** buddy , I hate hearing that. THE SINGLE MOST important thing my friend is-YOU/ YOUR GIRLS and YOUR WIFE are safe. Just the thought of an accident with the little ones in the vehicle spooks the heck out of me.

If you need a hand or anything I can help with to get ya to the lake in a few weeks , let me know. We got your back if we can, and Im pretty sure I speak for all that know ya. ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
**** buddy , I wait hearing that. THE SINGLE MOST important thing my friend is-YOU/ YOUR GIRLS and YOUR WIFE are safe. Just the thought of an accident with the little ones in the vehicle spooks the heck out of me.

If you need a hand or anything I can help with to get ya to the lake in a few weeks , let me know. We got your back if we can, and Im pretty sure I speak for all that know ya. ;)

Andy
I know, the fact that my kids where screaming from fear fueld my anger with the idiot that hit head on, and my protective intstinked kick in, and me being 5'11" 215lbs may be one of the reason this guy did not want to stick around.

And thank you for the offer to help me out,it is not so much the finacial reason maybe not attending,(well some of it is)if the insurance adjuster declares that my car is totaled,I will not have a car for my family, or will I have enough time to save for another deposit for another car.I am not that well off,exspcially after Christmas.

Hes going no matter what...jeremy you and i both know that your not missing the winter nats..Jerry"s got something special in the works..and its first stop is

the winternats..im bringing him even if i have to drag him behind the motor home..besides what better way do let out all your frustration is to kick everybodys

butt and take first place..see you at the lake this weekend!!

Thank you for the push Brett,

Brett is not going to let me sit this one out so I will attend the winter nats.

Thanks again guys.

Well, good news.The idiots that ran in to me and left the scene live 10 blocks from my house so I now have their infromation and he is pretty much @$#%.

Was it their car Jeremy or stolen ? Of course they prob. didnt have a DL or insurance either :(

Well,the car is in his fathers name, but the car is uninsured.What father let's their son drive a uninsured car and live in the same house,doesn't say much of the father!

The kid has been on the run since tuesday, and there is now a arrest warrant issued for him since he is trying to hide.

He will be charged with a felony hit and run with injures.

Back