my first gas build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EugenePierce

Hello, fairly new to this forum just want to share my Blazer Marine Backlash build. hope this is in the right place thanks,geno179.jpg180.jpg178.jpg181.jpg177.jpg

Looks real nice hows it run have you had a chance to test it? I notice a couple things you did, could be be better to attach your turn fin on the inside of the mount, but those Blazer fins are real stiff it should work on the outside. Be cautious of radio problems, I see a antenna mount on the transom, be best to have the antenna run out of the hatch near the reciever.

Looks real nice hows it run have you had a chance to test it? I notice a couple things you did, could be be better to attach your turn fin on the inside of the mount, but those Blazer fins are real stiff it should work on the outside. Be cautious of radio problems, I see a antenna mount on the transom, be best to have the antenna run out of the hatch near the recie
just finished this this boat have not run this yet there's still ice on the water. I have a killer bee kill switch on it so i should be fine thanks for the suggestions

Looks good! You will really like the Backlash gen3. Great handling boat and should be a beast with that CC big block. Open up some holes in that cowl so the engine can breath. I would also use a shorter pipe mount to get the pipe down lower.

Back