Mutt II copy on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hull is about as close to a Mutt 2 as a Yugo is to a Porsche. Trust me I have a Mutt II and see the molds twice a week!

Hint : If you want to see what a real Mutt II looks like check out the Avitar

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow is right.

Using the Mutt name to sell the Boats...even if it does state replica.

Well for what it's worth Mark.....The majority of boaters know there is know there is not a copy of your boats...(unless your mold is MIA... :lol: )

just wanna-bee's

Maybe you should upgrade to a Mutt II (pedigree certified) edition :D

Mark Anderson said:
Wow some people will try anything to sell a boat. Making chicken salad from chicke s--t I guess.It's a sport 40 so it must be just like a Mutt II.

Mark

99932[/snapback]

Replica? Not even close. Mark has said it. It's withdrawn from the auction, best thing he could have done.

I thought a Mutt was a type of hydro, not a name brand. Can someone set it straight for me and tell me what a Mutt is? I thought it was was just a whole lot of good hydro ideas put together to make a Mutt hydro

The Mutt Sport 40 name has been used by Mark Anderson as a trade name for his specific hulls, The Original Mutt Sport 40 was designed by Mark Anderson after he took what he had learned from designers such as Ed Fisher , Rod G., Russ Nachtweih, and others. After several years of testing the original Mutt I and setting the Sport 40 strait line record of the day at (as memory serves) somewhere around 70 MPH. Mark took what he learned from our testing and designed the Mutt II Sport 40 this new hull significantly raised the bar as Mark went out and broke 80 MPH early in the new hulls life. The Mutt II hull has won every NAMBA Nats that it has been campaigned at and holds the present NAMBA 6 lap competition record as well as the 1/16 mile strait line and 2 lap oval records. When someone refers to a Mutt II every nationally competitive Sport 40 driver in the country knows just what hull is being talked about .

Eric Bourlet

NAMBA Sport Hydro Chair

That turn fin is definitely a MHardware original. No fake there. :lol:

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
That turn fin  is definitely a MHardware original. No fake there.  :lol: Mike

100237[/snapback]

Well mike, at least you made some money off of Mark's designs, he sure isnt going to get any compensation from Russ for his work and good name.

Latest posts

Back