• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Mutt II cowl turbine style

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Stein

Checking to see if anyone has a turbine ish style cowl for a MuttII. Refitted my Mutt with a newer bullet and its a bit larger than the Picco45 EXR was. Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance

Give Brian Buaas a call. He still has the molds for the one piece boat. Boat mold is junk. I think the cowl mold is good still. If you have the 3 piece boat, you will need to get ahold of Mark Anderson. I think he has the cowl mold for that. It is just the top of the cowl and not any deck. You will need to make you own from wood. As I recall, yours was a 3 piece.
Mike

Thanks Mike
I actually have both versions. Glass boat should finally be done this year. Been a slow process for me.
I had sent an email to Mark but it was an old email addy. He did contact me this morning.
Brian only has the cowl mold for the cab over style.

Back