• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mutt II Almost rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchydro

Selling to help a friend

New all fiberglass hull. Does not include engine, pipe, receiver or battery. Boat is complete with hardware, Mike Hugh's engine mount and turn fin, CMD rudder, Grim Racer metal fuel tanks, all servos, (Hitec) and linkages, CMD needle valve, and flex shaft. This is an all new boat and has only been at the pond a couple of times. Selling because of personal issues.

Money Order 850.00 +35.00=shipping UPS + tracking

See it at

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10122

Need more info just PM

Dont know who I am, This my help

See http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...4251332&frm=284

Last edited by a moderator:
This baby is coming to district 2 to have some fun! Been dieing to get my hands on a Mutt 2 for quite some time now.

Any setup information from the forum would greatly appreciated.

I need to round up some cash now, so my 20 hydro Warlock Outrigger and my Brian Blazer Whiplash sport 40 are going up for sale. They are both awsome boats but I need cash to pay for this Mutt and I want to buy a new rs45 to power this baby so I need some cash.

Anyone intereted message me at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks

Dave Rumble said:
This baby is coming to district 2 to have some fun! Been dieing to get my hands on a Mutt 2 for quite some time now.
Any setup information from the forum would greatly appreciated.

I need to round up some cash now, so my 20 hydro Warlock Outrigger and my Brian Blazer Whiplash sport 40 are going up for sale.  They are both awsome boats but I need cash to pay for this Mutt and I want to buy a new rs45 to power this baby so I need some cash.

Anyone intereted message me at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks

103909[/snapback]

Get a copy of Mark's set up instructions and a prop from him and set it up by the book it will work.

Holly C$#P ! How much fuel does that thing hold I just looked at the tanks in it they look alot bigger than we run in the Mutts out here. It looks like you could run an enduro with those things!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back