• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - PT Sport 40 Ready to Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

I am regrettably selling my brand new, never raced Phil Thomas Sport 40. Looks like we are a bit short on some hurricane Ike damage / home improvement project money. Here's the scoop.... The hull was layed up August 24th, 2006 and has the bottom modification done. The boat runs and drives great, with absolutely no bad tendencies. Has a very new CMB 45RS that runs great. The engine has three tanks through it on the bench before mounting and 4 tanks through it while in the boat running. Still needs to be broken in a bit before leaning out more. 14oz Sullivan tank under the deck with a 1oz hopper installed. The engine mount has been milled down to lower the engine .300". Has the new Andy Brown billet parabolic pipe. All new Speedmaster hardware installed, new CMD flex shaft and a few props to go along with it. Dick Tyndall turn fin. All onboard radio gear is installed and comes with it, all you will need is a transmitter. Futaba Rx on channel 87, Futaba S3305 on rudder, Hitec HS-225MG mini's on BVM third channel and throttle and a 5 cell / 6V hump battery pack with waterproof toggle switch. Everything is included and this boat will be ready to run as soon as it arrives, battery is even charged. I will also ship the wooden boat stand that I made for it. This boat is perfect and new, you will not be disappointed. See pictures at: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1040

Will ship UPS, insured with tracking for $800 in US funds. No Paypal please. Personal / cashiers check, or Money Order is fine.

I will ship outside of the US for actual shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice piece! Looks like a clean build up.

Do you have a layaway plan?

Christmas with two young sons means Dad doesn't get much till Jan.

Dan

man I wish I had the money or something you needed. That is a fine looking machine!

Cliff

You sold the boat to a great guy Russel just what we need another sport40 in district3 lol Robert

Yea. Curtis was a pleasure to deal with, he told me it came in in good shape. Whew!!!

Enjoy....

Back