More Novarossi stuff will be here soon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, my latest order of TOP engines left Italy a few days ago and should be here early next week. I have 35 Plus 21 motors, .12 LT 5 port motors and a new motor I have been working with NR on for a few months.

I keep hearing how folks really like the Novarossi quality and performance, but can't (or don't want to) afford a $400 engine. So I asked them if they could build a really good running motor without all of the super exotic, high tech stuff that really help the cars guys. They asked me for my ideas and I told them a good 3 port (or maybe a 5 port) engine with the correct size ports and proper timing should run as good as a engine with lots of ports (most of those ports are for piston cooling in the cars). So anyway I have a 3 port and a 5 port engine coming in this next order and I will see how they work and if any changes need to be made. If the pricing stays close to what it is now I will be able to sell them for around $250!

The prices for the other engines are the same as my last order...

-$395 for the 35Plus21 (with the threaded crank and flywheel)

-$175 fot the .12LT5

I have already sold quite a few of the .21's so if you want one give me call and I will put your name on it. I also have 1 of the RX21 long stroke motors left for $425.

Glenn

Hey guys, my latest order of TOP engines left Italy a few days ago and should be here early next week. I have 35 Plus 21 motors, .12 LT 5 port motors and a new motor I have been working with NR on for a few months.
I keep hearing how folks really like the Novarossi quality and performance, but can't (or don't want to) afford a $400 engine. So I asked them if they could build a really good running motor without all of the super exotic, high tech stuff that really help the cars guys. They asked me for my ideas and I told them a good 3 port (or maybe a 5 port) engine with the correct size ports and proper timing should run as good as a engine with lots of ports (most of those ports are for piston cooling in the cars). So anyway I have a 3 port and a 5 port engine coming in this next order and I will see how they work and if any changes need to be made. If the pricing stays close to what it is now I will be able to sell them for around $250!

The prices for the other engines are the same as my last order...

-$395 for the 35Plus21 (with the threaded crank and flywheel)

-$175 fot the .12LT5

I have already sold quite a few of the .21's so if you want one give me call and I will put your name on it. I also have 1 of the RX21 long stroke motors left for $425.

Glenn

BRAVO Glenn that is a fantastic idea thanks for your efforts.. tj

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, my order arrived last night so I have a whole box of 35 Plus 21's and .12 5 ports setting here looking pretty! If you have asked me about a motor and haven't heard back from me in the last day or so, drop me a line and I will get one on the way to you.

Glenn

Glenn, False alarm.

The Con rod is fine, broke a bearing.

Do you have bearings for the 21 LS?

Front and rear.

Also need a couple of manifold Silicone (gasket between the engine and header).

Thanks,

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn, False alarm.
The Con rod is fine, broke a bearing.

Do you have bearings for the 21 LS?

Front and rear.

Also need a couple of manifold Silicone (gasket between the engine and header).

Thanks,

Dan.
Dan, yes I have all the different bearings and gaskets. I have answered your PM.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back