Moparbarn turns the big five-o

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we are young, we cannot understand why old folks are so grouchy. As we get older and have been taken advantage of and bull $hitted by everyone, we cannot understand why the old folks are not groucher than they already are.

Happy Birthday Robin,

Charles

PS: If you are Robin, who is Batman?

batman would be ALL the great folks i have met in rc boating, that have accepted me & taught me A LOT B) .

happy belated birthday Robin. i know im day late hope u had good one. dont think u be getting discounts on racing yet :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
k,,, just making sure..... ive seen that too... i thought maybe sombody snapped them trying to replace a manifold.... on them jobs i usually just cut the heads of the bolts/studs and slide the manifold off... then deal with the stud,,, leaves you plenty of meat to grab... but when they snap off in the head,,,,,, well.....boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol: :lol:

oh hey watch out for 06 hyundai sonata 2.4's vin code c,,,, 90,000 they are cooked,,, spun rod bearings,,out of round cylinders,, insanely stupid faulty oil pump cases... from what i saw in this one,,, the halves of the case warp and bleed pressure off back to the pan,,still has enough oil pressure to keep the light off,, but at high rpm its starved and will die............ just a heads up if you havnt seen it,,,, so if one rolls in with a rod knock,,expect the above...5600 if you go to the dealer,, problem is they put in the same junk.... i sent this one to my buddy who owns a machine shop... should come back better than factory...... when i pulled it apart a red flag went off when i saw the maching of the rods and how the bearings fit in them,,,,, they just fall out,, they dont grab the rods at all...... couldnt beleive it.....

Don't know how I missed this thread. Belated happy birthday Robin. Hope to see you soon!!

Hmmmm..... I had tenative plans to go fly some planes. Let me check on some things and I'll give you a call tonight. Thanks for the invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back