• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modded Miss Vegas cowl ---Price reduced

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Just been sitting around collecting dust -- just about ready for paint all glassed, the back plate has carbon fiber tow running across it for added support ( the tow is between glass layers), fits like a glove on the hull I built it around but the vegas is made over seas so may need adjustment from hull to hull ( shouldnt though it was an orignal vegas cowl to begin with) before it gets asked the stock radio box will not work with this cowl.

45$ plus shipping in the USA only

paypal preferred

P1040743.jpg

P1040745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price dropped to 35 plus shipping

here is a picture to show how well it fits on the hull I have---the hull is not included its a POS, fix one place 10 more pop up

P1020065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal time,

shipping Should run about 10.50$ priority mail

SO Ill let the cowl go for 35$ shipped in the USA only

i know i wondered if it was legal to run that cowl on my boat because i was thinking of molding mine.

Check with who your running boats with and see what they say, different clubs have different rules

Back