ML Boatworks THX-305, 30.5" Outboard Tunnel hull design/ build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I ship to AU all the time. Just click the empty dot next to the usps shipping opition, and it will give you the total in the checkout! It works. What its not allowing is ups to AU, only usps! PM me if you need more info on getting you some kits! Mike

I see that is a core plate build.I winder were that come from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Mike!! Are you going to make a cowl for it too?? I like the radio box lid!! Very nice. I may have to order one.

Brad
Yes Brad, you need one for 7.5cc tunnel, should be running if we can get the calgary guys to race the class in calgary, lol

I see that is a core plate build.I winder were that come from.
What are you even talking about? The sponsons build separate from the center, just like always. Dave, I never did a thing to you in the past. Not sure why you act like this towards me. It's not a **** or even similar in design or build...just saying what you are insinuating. You just couldn't leave things alone could you??? I'm not going anywhere,no matter how bad you try!

What's wrong Dave? You look back at the pics better and realize I didn't steal anyone's design, then realized you called me out due to the fact you are on the **** team and felt the need to bash me? Figures, same old crap, different year. Difference is I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else when it comes to tunnels.

No, the 38" and 50" are to be considered sport hulls, designed around the nostalgic time period of the 80's of open cockpit F1 tunnels. As far as race tunnels are concerned, I have no interest in doing any other size than this 30.5" tunnel. This was a design I have had for a while in my head, and wanted to give it a try.

Well, its finally built, and looking good!

20170322_201402_zpsqzneazyn.jpg

20170322_201418_zps7uftormn.jpg

20170322_201450_zpsydsp7b6y.jpg

20170322_201458_zpsp0ucqdmx.jpg

Brad. there are only a couple out there. I have not really pushed it that much. Its on my website, the kit I mean. The cowling I can sell for $60 plus shipping tho. Shoot me an email, I dont get on here everyday. [email protected]. Talk soon, Mike

Back