ML Boatworks- Laser cut scale boat stands

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
So I was thinking about this the other day. Would there be any interest in laser cut boat stands for either the frame kits I offer or if you had your own hull already finished. I have this PayPak turbine that I got used and it had a pretty trick 1/4" ply boat stand that has been built and painted to match the hull. I was thinking I could do them up in 1/4" with all necessary cross members and toy tabs to help add strength, and even corner bracking with toy tabs to keep it nice and square. You would get the unbuilt kit, put it together, epoxy it, paint it, and add your carrying ropes. Would this be of any interest to you guys??? Just wanted to put out feelers before I started drawing these up. I can do 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS, whatever! Let me know, and it can be done! Mike, ML Boatworks (252) 717-6282, [email protected]

Tim, I would need some measurements. I am guessing you are talking about the PT Sport 20 on your boat list above? Let me know how long and wide as a boat that size would not take to much to do. Thanks! Mike

Hi Mike,

Sounds like a great idea, I could use a few for some 1/8 scale projects. Let me know what measurements you would need. What do you think the price would be?

Thanks

Hey Guys, Any scale or sport hydros. I will need length of the tunnel, width of the tunnel, a measurement from the transom to the break point, then you will need to give me either an angle of the break or you can hold a straight edge on the bottom, have it extend 6" forward of the break point and give me the height at that 6" mark. If you need me to take a pic of what I mean, I can. I will do one for my '85 Dominos Pizza hull in 1/8th scale, and that will give me an idea of material costs.

As far as the PS/NS295, I have all that data and will get one drawn up. For the 295's, if the owners want, I can get the MLBoatworks PS/NS295 label like on your radio box laser etched into the side of the stand? Let me know if that would interest you. Thanks, Mike

The stand for the PL/NS 295 sounds sweet. Give us a price Mike. I know they will be great you have excellent quality in what you do.

Tim

John, hang tight. I am trying to finish a few other CAD things that have been on my list long term, and then I can get on the stands. PM me measurements and what hulls. That will help out the process. Same for anyone else above. Thanks guys, Mike

Back