ML Boatworks GP-400 Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim,

The CG is 1 3/16 inches behind the sponson transom. We will see how is runs in the spring now.

Bert

Rick,

How is the GP-310 coming ??? If I ever get back to finishing the GP-400 I may take a side trip and go to the Spring Nats again. I have two scale boats I am working on. One is a complete update of one of my old two wing hull inside and out. The other is a new build going to the Great White North and east to Canada.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Bert

310 is geting much better. CG at 1.12, added alot of weight though.. x442 best prop so far. Going to start testing 1400 series..

Rick,

How is the GP-310 coming ??? If I ever get back to finishing the GP-400 I may take a side trip and go to the Spring Nats again. I have two scale boats I am working on. One is a complete update of one of my old two wing hull inside and out. The other is a new build going to the Great White North and east to Canada.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Bert
Bert;

I actually pulled it off the shelf last night, back to working on the MINI radio box again,

I'm not too far off from being done,,, I'll see if I can stick with it this time.

The beginning of March, will be a year this project has been going on, time to finish this one up

Sure would like to have you down for the Spring Nats,, Bob Johnson is coming out from Texas for a visit for this years Nat's

Would be grand to get a bunch of you from up there in SCALE country to come on down and shoot the breeze, meet people we only type back & forth to,, would be a HOOT,,, we could maybe run a few boats too

I have some pics of the nitro GP335 Dick Loeb is building i will try to offload for you tomorrow. Its got the motor up forward with the new style cowl. Mike

Back