Miss Vegas LSN setting?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Strange

Hey all, I am having trouble starting my Super Tiger .18. I recently took it apart and foolish me didn't write down what the LSN was set at. The instructions say it should be 2.5 turns, but I don't think this is correct...?

No worries...The LSN is the big screw on the exhaust side of the carb. The spring loaded screw is an idle stop screw...I thought it was the LSN at first also LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
From the spec's on the boat:

Factory needle settings: High Speed Needle: 4 turns out

Low Speed Needle: 2-1/2 turns out

jack

Question,

What makes you think this is not right? Here is why I ask.

The motor "Should" idle at a higher RPM then say a nitro car motor.. dont be afraid to bring the idle up

The carb "Should" be set rich on the low end

The motor "Should" sound gnarly fat at idle and you should have to blip the throttle from time to time to keep it cleared out.

Also.. do this..

IF you push and pull on the throttle arm (from side to side) with the motor idling and the RPM changes.. Turn the LSN out until that goes away. This however will likey be more then 2.5 turns.. thats OK…

Let me know how it goes

Grim

you did not hear it from me but my LSN pin has been cut off and I have no LNS circit on my boat.. dont do this cuz I said! Wait..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Grim, something in the back of my mind was telling me that that setting was not right...I am not sure if I should chalk that up to poor memory or too much reading! Anyway, I'll go with the 2.5 if the LSN pin doesn't magically disappear!

Back