Miss Circus Circus plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there ,calling from South-Africa ,I was hoping to get a set of these plans as well ,The guys over here are into marine racing as well (mostly tunnel hulls )but I want to try and build a hydroplane as it would cost me more than a few salaries to import 1 from America .

Hi there ,calling from South-Africa ,I want to try and build a hydroplane as it would cost me more than a few salaries to import 1 from America .

I can do a digital pic of plans but until I find someone around here that can scan and digtise the whole sheet, thats all I can do. I am on a dail-up connection so how about a volunteer to pass it around? It'll take somewhere like an hour to e-mail one copy alone.(for a decent copy anyway) I get out a copy of Dumas Atlas Van Lines U-76 1/8 scale hydro and Dumas Creole Queen for now. I'll have to dig out the others from storage.

send me the pick & I will "digitize" it in acad. It might take a while cause I don't have alot of spare time but I will get it done....

Back